PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Friday, July 21, 2006

I don't know what to call it

you keep me so close i’m on pins and on needles
i wait for the next time i see you i need this
like water, like air, like the food that sustains me
i linger alone it’s your absence that pains me
and i’ll spend all the rest of my days wide awake
if it means i can see you my angel mistake

could you stay by my side while the world spins away
is there something to keep you ‘til i go to the grave
are there things i could do that would let me live on
is there someplace to go where i’m not in the wrong
come back, please come back my angel mistake
you left me dirty, alone, and flew far away

a lifetime of love in the breath of a touch
no one so blessed has suffered so much
and you know how its hurts me to always to hang on
and its too hard to be here now that you’re gone

so if i let go
then you'll have to come back
to show me forever
by the wings of your back

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This is a good site! come on and join with us!
Abg lagi main ps dientot

Tue Oct 18, 06:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter