PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Friday, December 09, 2005

Idiom, sir?

Stephen's "fluffy" post has prompted a new one of my own, albeit a short one.

The girl in question from the night/morning in question is named Sarah. And Stephen's hair was fluffy. And no, Marissa you could not resist The Kaleb. The only thing about Stephen's description is that it insinuates a certain amount of narcisim on Kaleb's part. Not true at all. Very humble guy, doesn't know his own strength. But he does have a weird power over people. Case in point:
Last night I went and picked Sarah up and we drove out to Chapel Hill to hang around Bailey's until Kaleb (with a "K") got off work, and then we were all going to go out or whatever. Just as she was getting into the car I said to myself "Self, what sort of spineless lackey have you become? Are you now actually fetching Kaleb his women and bringing them to him?" Dammit, I am not a lackey! I am supposed to have my own lackeys!



Anybody wanna be my lackey?

5 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

You leave me no choice. I will be flying to you and Stephen tomorrow to prove to you that, indeed, I can resist the humble Kaleb!

Sat Dec 10, 11:52:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I'd like the opportunity to resist the humble Kaleb too. I would volunteer to be yourl ackey, but I think the distnce would make it difficult.

Sun Dec 11, 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger LT said...

Dave's got enough lackeys. I'M the single one here! You two beautiful women belong to me!

Mwa ha ha... sigh...

Sun Dec 11, 07:58:00 PM  
Blogger Bosephus Jamiroquai said...

Marissa, Sunday has come and gone and you never did show up. Kaleb, Stephen and I were waiting at the aiport wearing our sunday best and a dozen roses apiece.

What's up with that, yo?

Mon Dec 12, 01:30:00 PM  
Blogger LT said...

Yeah, now I can't afford precious cold medicines. Lousy expensive airport roses...

It's okay, though. I'm a patient, patient man.

God help me, I've learned to be.

Mon Dec 12, 09:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter