PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Friday, November 11, 2005

How can I possibly be expected handle school on a day like this?

Well, I have the day off. It's simply wonderful. I am doing a whole lot of nothing. Well, actually I am working on the blog(s). I am sorry, but it just is not possible for me to post anything while I am at work. It's all against the rules and stuff, and there is a steady stream of supervisor-type figures flowing behind my workspace at all time. Good news though: my computer here at the apartment is in good working order. It was terminally ill due to an impressive collection of spyware and viruses I had collected for the past two or three years. I had to stand back, give a final salute, and reformat my hard drive. I lost a lot of stuff, but the upside is that I gained a functioning computer.

Blog news: I have fixed the formatting problems on readelicious and even posted half a story.
Blog promises: I will do one or both of the following today.
1) Finally post the story you, the voters, requested so many moons ago.
2) Post the rest of the story currently left unfinished on readelicious.

I also plan to sit on the couch with one hand tucked into my pants for an as-yet-undertermined length of time.

So if anybody has been so faithful as to check this sad little blog one more time let me say thanks and welcome back. Spread the word. One day I hope to garner the daily double digits in the comments department like Marissa and Cheryl.

I don't know why I just linked those. Chances are, if you're here you came from there. Plus they already get way more traffic than me. I am jealous and so I have to say, in the nicest possible way, that they suck.

Check back soon for fun-ness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter