PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Friday, September 23, 2005

In a very real, and legally binding way.

I'm sorry. I suck. I build up all this jazz about a funny anecdote and then I don't deliver. Your interest level couldn't have been very high in the first place, but you still humored me participated in my little vote-y thingy, and now here you sit, reading this.

Like I said before, I've got this new job. Well the first three months are entirely classroom training. Eight hours a day. In the classroom. Learning about policies and procedures of claims adjudication (calm down, calm down. I know your heart is racing at the very thought.) and also we must gain a basic knowledge of all the body systems, how they work, and how to recognize when they are not working based on reading medical records. I'm getting quite the crash course in how to have a dull, dull daily existence. To make this all the more fun, we will have a series of five tests throughout the three month period, during which I must maintain an 80 average or better or I get fired. We had one of those tests this week. As such I have been somewhat preoccupied, and have neglected to post. I will happily share, however, that I bent the test over my knee and whipped it like it was naughty. I got a 98. As of that moment, in my own head, I became a god among men.

So how're you guys doing? Really. Tell me. It'll take two seconds. How you doing?

The story will be up next week, and a new round of voting can begin.

Love,

David

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

I'm ok. I think that actually took less than two second. But now all this additional stuff is taking me over. Woops.

Fri Sep 23, 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

I took that same test and got 105.

j/k

I'm doing OK.

Fri Sep 23, 01:09:00 PM  
Blogger Cbake said...

Okay.

(1 second)

Fri Sep 23, 04:24:00 PM  
Blogger Marissa said...

Haha. I am just picturing you literally bending the test over your knee and whipping it. Hahahaha. Hilarious as always.

Wed Sep 28, 10:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter