PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I'm givin' this whole thing as a promotional expense, that's why I invited clients instead of friends.

I, like Stephen, just wanted to re-announce my not-deadness to everyone out there. His computer is all hoarded in his room so I am having to issue this announcement from my desk at work. Please admonish him accordingly. His computer should be in my room.

What's that you ask? Work? Me? What? Huh?

Oh yeah that's right, I am once again gainfully employed, and this time I'm working for the government. Neither god nor man's got anything on me now.

Whoops. Gotta go.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Ah, good. Working for the government should provide plenty of blog fodder. Congrats!

Tue Sep 06, 12:32:00 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Congratulations on the new job.

Tue Sep 06, 11:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter