PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

If I know Mary as well as I think I do, she'll invite us right in for tea and strumpets.

I have done alot of stupid things. Most of the time, when viewed in retrospect, the stupid things I have done have resulted in some pretty funny stories. Often I find myself recounting one idiotic offense or another when I am gathered among friends, and usually much laughter is had at my expense. That's okay. I like making people laugh, as long as it's with me, not at me.

I've decided to share a few with you, so and you can sit back, fold your arms, and think how it's a wonder I'm still alive. In order to shamelessly invite more comments, I'll call for your participation. A reason behind your choice is welcome, but all you really have to do is type one number.

Which would you most like to hear first?

1. Did I just kill my mom?
2. And now we have a river of flames.
3. When car is in motion, please keep steering wheel attached.
4. Is it hot in here or is my head on fire?
5. Sarah Hubbard stepped to me and I punched her in the mouth.
6. Dad, the good news is, I fixed your gun...

Oh, there's more, but we'll start with these.

Let me know and I'll post one soon.*

*Eventually, when I have recieved enough votes to justify the effort.

13 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmmm, it looks like you are getting comment spammed! But not by me...I am voting for #4 - is it hot in here or is my head on fire?

Wed Sep 07, 05:07:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I too would like to vote for #4 because I said so.

Wed Sep 07, 06:12:00 PM  
Blogger TheSloan said...

1

Wed Sep 07, 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger Bosephus Jamiroquai said...

C'moooon guys, need some more votes. 2-1 in favor of #4 isn't all that compelling.

Thu Sep 08, 09:07:00 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

If I vote again, does that count?

Thu Sep 08, 09:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll go for #4 cause bandwagons are fun.

I'd email you this but I dont remember your email address. Don't watch it at work, but it's hilarious...

http://www.alldumb.com/item/14755/

Thu Sep 08, 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Another Sloan vote for 1.

Fri Sep 09, 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

1

Fri Sep 09, 02:28:00 PM  
Blogger Bosephus Jamiroquai said...

OOOOooooh! It's a tie! Now if only my terminally lazy ROOMMATE would cast a vote maybe we'd have a tiebreaker.

Guys, I PERSONALLY witnessed Stephen reading this entry and even discussed it with him... and yet, here we sit, deadlocked. Of course, at the time he was leaning towards #5 at the time so it might be moot.

Thanks for making me feel somewhat important with your imput. My ego is inflated, yet fragile. Comments keep me going.

I also accept cash, Visa and Mastercard.

Fri Sep 09, 02:57:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Hey, still give me some comments, ok? Your roomate never leaves me comments either. I guess he's too good for comments.

PS> Can Ihave more than one Dorito if I pay for the others?

Fri Sep 09, 04:58:00 PM  
Blogger LT said...

"Terminally lazy" from the guy who's still located in Chapel Hill (according to his profile).

I'll vote for #1. Just because I know that it's more interesting than #4.

Fri Sep 09, 05:23:00 PM  
Blogger Cbake said...

Just to mess things up, I'm going with 6.

Sat Sep 10, 06:01:00 PM  
Blogger karla said...

I'm going for #4. And just to make things more interesting, I'll make this vow: If it's a great story, I'll set MY head on fire.

Sun Sep 11, 07:23:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter