PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Friday, March 18, 2005

Oh Louie, Louie...still whining, Louie?... Have you heard enough? I've had to listen to that for centuries.

Oh for Pete's sake. So maaaaybe it's been just a hair over three weeks since I last posted. I am a busy young man.

I've started several drafts of my next post, but was never satisfied with the outcome... that, or I got distracted or lazy before I finished. My blog is an energy saving model.

I hope to post a third installment of David Sloan's School of How Not to Drive Like a Moron very soon. You might as well start catching up now in preparation for it. To see the first two entries, click here for part one and here for part II (you'll have to scrool down for this one. It's the second post under december 16).

Besides, I know what I'm doing. Just think of the buzz (2) my absence has created. Where is he? When will he post again? What is that weird smell? I know how to keep you all breathless with antici...






















pation.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Welcome back!! It's so true, when you go away for a while, you create tremendous buzz - it's a terrific blog marketing ploy if you ask me! In that case, good work, my friend, good work!

Fri Mar 18, 01:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.sportspickle.com/features/volume4/2005-0309-redick.html

The fans of the Big Blue Nation and the fans of the Tar Heel Nation share a single common bond. The hatred of Duke - enjoy.

Mon Mar 21, 12:14:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Haha! I can't wait for those future posts. I hope we don't have to wait so long, great marketing ploy or not--give the people what they want!

Mon Mar 21, 04:13:00 PM  
Blogger LT said...

So basically this post is a clip show. You wrote a brief new post that encouraged us to read your old posts. Like a clip show.

I think the love is gone.

Sun Mar 27, 09:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter