PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

This is a song for the ladies... but fellas, listen closely.

Yeah I know its been a long, long, long, long time since I posted. I'm sure you all were getting really tired of Sean Connery's face. Just remember this blog is updated approximately whenever I have the time and feel like it. This can be like waiting for the planets to align.

Still waiting of the first purchase from my online store. I added a new shirt that is pretty snappin' cool if I do say so myself.

The Heels are heading over to Dook tonight to annihilate, butcher, crush, dismantle, eradicate, finish, gut, hamstring, impair, jolt, kill, level, maim, nuke, obliterate, punish, quash, ruin, slay, trash, undo, violate, wreck and zap the Blue Devils.

If we lose I am going out and becoming addicted to some sort of hardcore drug. Probably heroin.

I hate Dook.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rusty said...

The only thing worse than Duke winning would be UNC losing.

Wed Feb 09, 06:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter