PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Did anybody see scanners?

Holy freaking crap.

We lost.

I hate Dook so, so much. I am so angry my eyes actually welled up with angry tears on the way home tonight. That is how ridiculously intertwined my happiness and my Tar Heels are. I would like to say "Yeah, well, we'll pound 'em when they come to our house," which is true, but that just sounds too sad. I wanted Blue Devil blood tonight! And to think I took all that time finding a word for destroy for each letter of the alphabet.

I really hate them. Eye-clawing hate. Not even claw-their-eyes hate. Claw my eyes hate.

Grrrrrr...sigh...sob.

I was gonna go out tonight and find some heroin so that I could become an addict laying on my side in a puddle of my own vomit shaking and drooling in an alley somewhere so at least I'd feel a little better, but I just didn't have the strength. I decided to just head on home and stare at the ceiling for three hours instead.

Now that I've gotten that over with, I gues I'll go do it some more.

...


P.S. for anyone who watched the game: That ball went out on Duke, and there was still time on the clock. Losing sorely always makes me a sore loser.

P.S.S. for anyone who didn't watch the game: HOW COULD YOU NOT WATCH THE GAME!?!?!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Antonio said...

In response to your question:

1. It's a sporting event.
2. I don't need a #2.

Thu Feb 10, 09:12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Duke wins, the world cries. Except for Antonio for he has no soul.

Thu Feb 10, 11:55:00 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

hahahaha... I also went to NC State. So my heart smiles a little when Chapel Hill loses. The real shame is that both teams couldn't lose the game.

Thu Feb 10, 03:39:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

whoa, i hope you're feeling better and that your head is still in place--i.e. didn't explode

Fri Feb 11, 09:28:00 PM  
Blogger TheSloan said...

In response to P.S.S.
I didn't watch the game because I was too busy enjoying the REAL game of the night which was UNCW vs. COLLEGE of WILLIAM and MARY in Trask Coliseum. Live and in person baby...YEAH. There were so many white kids out there...and oh yeah...we won!
So...that is the game you guys were watching too wasn't it?
..ummm...
ok guys...

Fri Feb 11, 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Duke did lose today. :-)

Sun Feb 13, 12:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter