PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Thursday, January 06, 2005

You are a dirty pirate whore.

I know its been quite a while since I last posted, and I'm sure there have been grumblings. But let me just say that is after six o'clock in the PM and I am still hanging at work with plenty left to do. The extensive task list I have been given is both deep and wide. It does not, however, include updating my blog with any regularity. I'm at a loss as to why my superiors (*scoff* only in the professional hierarchy) failed to include this item when they were barking their orders. Apparently they just don't understand how much you people depend on me and my daily nuggets of wisdom.

Having said that I will say this: I have nothing to talk about today besides my lack of recent postings. Christmas was wonderful and very filling to my tummy. New Years was much fun in Charlotte with Laura and her family. But I assume you really don't care about that any more than I care about the details of your holiday, so I won't bore you.

Now I am back at work and have once again been banished to the tiny little workspace that is my cube, so lets talk about that today. Let me try to describe just how small this "cube" is: When I sit at my desk and work on my computer, my booty hangs out into the aisle. I'll be the first to admit that this may be exacerbated by my prodigious posterior, but I find it nonetheless a stifling environment in which to spend eight to ten hours of my day. Especially since I was told I would be getting my own office when I came to work here. Now I spend my days in a position not unlike a child with his nose in the corner. Come to think of it my mindset is not to far from that either. At least I have a window to gaze longingly out of.

I've even taken some pictures to illustrate my point. So, if you ever feel like your day sucked because you are, for instance attending college surrounded by beautiful women or say sleepily smacking your lips as you get up for your 1 p.m. shift, or too many people walked up to your big desk that may or may not be in your own private office, just remember who I hate...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter