PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Monday, January 31, 2005

It's not a tumor.

I realize I've let my blog languish for over a week. This post is just to tell you that I know its been a while, and I'm sorry. My life, despite my best efforts, has become rather busy lately. My employers want me to work, my girlfriend wants me to spend time with her, my teacher wants me to go to class, my friends want me to hang, my family wants me to visit, and my body wants me to work out three nights a week. The nerve of all of them. Really.

Anyway, I have not been without creative effort, okay? I've been hard at work building the online store. It's taken a lot of hard work and even a basic knowledge of html, which I don't have. But I've been working hard creating designs and posting witty descriptions. Go read my witty descriptions. They are witty. And descriptive. Also, buy something. Perhaps a thong, ladies?

A least get a snappin' button or a sticker. It'll help pay the bills and trust me, you'll be a lot cooler if you do.

peese owt.

4 Comments:

Blogger TheSloan said...

I just got done buying some jank from my own personal store but as soon as I recoup the costs of getting my Free iPod , haha, I'll buy some of yours.

Mon Jan 31, 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Marissa said...

It'll help pay the bills? Done and done.

Mon Jan 31, 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Wow those are some witty descriptions! I am in awe. Oh, and by the way, aren't we all a little nuts?

Mon Jan 31, 11:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Despite its unfortunate title, Josh's bitter blog is actually pretty funny. He obviously idolizes me, bless his heart."

Depricating free PR. Hard to argue with that, although I do believe I was a sarcastic, dry SOB way before we ever crossed paths. Nonetheless, I bow to your earlier entry into the Blogger world. Just don't be jealous that I've been talking online to hot babes like all day...

Tue Feb 01, 12:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter