PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Monday, November 15, 2004

Well, we didn't get dressed up for nothin'

I thought that today, in lieu of actually coming up with something witty or intelligent (or redundant) to say, I would just post a bunch of pictures. I got a camera phone about a month ago so I thought I would empty its contents onto this blog so that I can take some more pictures. Enjoy yourselves.... it's a celebration!!!

Oh and props to Nathan for the honorable mention at the One Take Film Festival this weekend. Everybody knows that toilet paper rules.

Now somebody comment on my blog for cripes sake!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger TheSloan said...

First high quality writing and now high quality photography. More content like this is going to be RPLaCiaF on the MAP! I particularly enjoy the fat face picture...who couldn't laugh at that!? Keep up the good work!
~nathan

Mon Nov 15, 03:23:00 PM  
Blogger LT said...

I want a digital camera. *sniff*

And it angers me greatly that someone thought of using JoeyJoeJoeShabadoo before I did.

The fat pic is golden.

Tue Nov 16, 01:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter