PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

"Snicktey-snicktey-snoime! That's when phase two kicks in. I attack the structure, wolvie-berserk style, Knock out the ----in' pin, and bickety-bam... the mother----er's rubble."


I'm deleting the political post on account of wussiness. If anyone wanted to hear my political musings I guess they are out of luck. This was prompted by me taking a look at Marissa's blog this afternoon and finding that not only had she not commented on my comment, but that she had removed her politically minded post and my comment along with it, both in their entirety. I guess even she found my commentary longwinded and limpwristed, which is a pretty damning statement coming from her.

So to all of you out there I apologize if I made you a little less heterosexual for reading my meanderings, and I hope the above quote and the manly beard I've grown will make up for it in both coolness and hairyness.

This doesn't taste like chicken...taste's more like soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter