PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I know where you live. In six weeks, if you are not on your way to becominga veterinarian, you will be dead.

Apologies for the delay... I know it's been like eight weeks since my last post. And now more apologies for its continuation. This stupid life as a responsible adult is full of much suck. Alas, I find that more and more of my time at work is spent working, and as such there is just no time for blogging. Even as I write this there are approximately thirteen other things I should be working on.

Make that eight. Eight sounds better. We used to have this rule of exaggeration in college: The Rule of Eights. Every exaggeration sounds better when you use an eight in the number. My girlfriend was getting on my nerves last night. I was playing poker. She knew was playing poker and that I always do on Wednesday nights, but still she called me like eight times.

See? That's not even true. But sounded like it was not only true, but an unreasonably high number of times for someone to call. It's the genius of 8. By the way, there was an 18 car pile-up on I-40 this morning by exit 128. Traffic was backed up for like 80 miles. Stupid thing made me so late for work. I didn't even get into the office till 9:48.

Ta-Daa.

Now you try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter