PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Friday, September 10, 2004

Pedro offers you his protection.

Let me ask you guys a question:

Do you think that it is fair that I spend my amazingly, remarkably, incredibly valuable time writing these blogs for not only your enjoyment, but for your education, and yet you can't take the time to post a measley little comment when you read? "Hey Dave, cool blog." "Hey Dave, you've changed my life." "Hey Dave I am rendered speechless by depths of your stupidity." That's all I ask. Anything would be better than to check my posts and see a big "0 comments" at the bottom of each and every one.

Start commenting or I will place you on the Axis of Evil.

After all, who can argue the fact that my blog embiggens* the soul? My words are buttery goodness and my ideas are profound. Just ask me. I know. I'll tell you. Thanks, and go take a nap if you are from State and your head hurts from all the wordses you've had to read. I apologize. I'm still working on getting this converted to binary code.

011001010001101100101!!



*embiggens is a perfectly cromulent word.

2 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

Hey Dave! Your blog changed my life! :) Actually, rather than referring to you as Dave, I should call you "some guy I don't know," but I think Dave has a nicer ring. I am proud and honored to comment on your post, and I do know the exhilarating feeling when you see a number rathan than just a 0 next to "post a comment"! And I appreciate your posts on my blog as well. Thanks so much for your words. :) I'm glad I can entertain you, and I promise to keep you posted because I'm actually starting a new roster lineup next week. Out with the old, in with the new....

Fri Sep 10, 02:32:00 PM  
Blogger LT said...

Your blog made me throw up a little. Now return the favor, cuz. ;-)

Mon Sep 13, 01:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter