PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Luke, I am your father.


Smallville sucks. No I have never seen Smallville. If I watched it I might like it. Heck, I might even love it. I might watch it all by myself in my room late at night with the door locked and the lights off. But I will still say it sucks. You wil never convince me otherwise, ever. Even if we watch an episode together and I laugh out loud six times, cover my mouth and gasp in shock once, cry twice, and sit on the edge of the seat and stare so hard my contacts dry up and pop out when I blink, when I stand up after its over I will say "what a sucky show."
I may own the whole DVD collection one day and have posters up all over my room and talk about it on my blog all the time, and even start a fansite about it, but I will always, always, always say it sucks.
I may do all of these things one day...but probably not because that show sucks.




Smallville sucks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marissa said...

so wait, are you telling me you LOVE the show smallville? cuz that's what I'm getting here... :)

sink the biz: one giant bucket of beer with an empty oversized shot glass (or small glass cup) floating in the middle. while sitting around in a circle each person pours a little beer into the oversized shot glass. round and round you go, until someone sinks it..then they must drink it..or chug it. quickly. thus, sink the biz. (this is shortened for sink the bizmark).

Tue Sep 28, 03:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter