PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> A Blindfolded Chimp With a Pencil in His Teeth

Monday, February 09, 2004

The guitar was out of tune. "Fred's Slacks" is a winner.

I think my "superiors" here at work recognize my exceptional intellect despite my marginalized position of intern, and are reluctant to trouble me with tasks they see as below me. As such, I have a bit of free time to share my wisdom with you as it comes to me...

Soo...

Do, um, do you guys like video games? I think they are really neat. I think Super Mario World is my all-around favorite game.

Ha Ha HAAAAAH! Just try to sleep tonight now that I have planted that tasty little seed into the back of your brain!! Wrestle with your pillow and tangle in your sheets as you wonder aloud to your unforgiving ceiling: What IS the best video game ever? How can one make such a choice? Must we weigh them on gameplay, graphics, or ingenuity? How can you pick the best? I might as well ask you to pick your favorite Star Trek episode! I KNOW!! Can't be done! Not by YOU anyway. I've got mine right here in my head. Shall I drop that bomb on you too? Shall I force you to pick your own and justify it above mine, possibly causing a localized explosion within your skull that forces gray matter through your ear drums, out your ear canal and onto your favorite sweater causing simultaneous brain damage, deafness, and stubborn brain stains?

No. No, I'll let you sweat this one out one decision at a time. You must choose. But choose wisely.

(if you think this post is sad, but not funny in any way, you should stop reading my blog now. MEanwhile, feel free to visit this site: http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony )

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9916275

Site Meter